This blog will, henceforward, be my sole reason for existing. I will also attempt not to be sentimental, spend more than 2.5 sentences talking about GHP, neglect it, or renounce the skin color that was given to me by attempting to be very ghetto. In retrospect, saying that "only black people can talk like that" is just as racist as, uh, other racist stuff. (Resolution four: not ramble on about my thoughts regarding racism).
I am somewhat nervous about tonight. Before coming over to babysit, I didn't ask when they'd come back. When I got here, she said midnight. Um, unless I am grossly mistaken (which I sincerely doubt) it is quite illegal, against the law, and otherwise not in accordance with state legislation for me to be out on the roads after the clock strikes 11:59:59. Damn French people, their philosophy is always "fuck da police". Okay, so they're recent expats, and they have no children that have gone through the tedious process of acquiring a license, but still! I swear to God, French people. French people LOVE strikes almost as much as they love skinny jeans, wine, and widly careening through the streets of Paris. That is to say, a lot.
P.S. French women do shave their armpits. Sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment